We Promise To:
Surround your child with a community of leaders, teachers and parents who share a vision of academic achievement.
Include you in family academic events and field trips so you can see the incredible growth and development of your child.
Encourage a real-time, two-way communication policy that includes:
- Frequent updates about your child’s progress and what the school is doing to help your child flourish and grow.
- The cell phone number and email address of every teacher and leader in the building so you can contact us.
- A communication policy that guarantees any questions are answered within 24 hours.
- Maintaining an open-door policy, which allows you to visit and observe your child’s class
We Expect You To:
Be actively involved in your child’s learning, including reading a book a night with your child.
Make sure all homework is completed every night.
Bring your children to school daily and on time.
Celebrate your children’s success at family meetings and academic events.
Model the Prairie School school work values at home.
Be an active member of the school community – we have many opportunities to get involved:
- Parent Council
- Class Parents
- Field Study Chaperones
- In-Class (Chess/Sports/Specials) Chaperones
- Community Outreach